Easily Remove Dents From Your Car's Finish Yourself Without Damaging The Paint with DentOut
The DentOut Dent Removal System is simple, easy to use and a cost effective solution to expensive body shop repairs.
DentOut was designed to remove small to medium size dents and dings from all panels of your vehicle. DentOut allows the do-it-yourselfer a professional option to expensive dent removal services.
The makers of DentOut have over 20 years experience in the Auto Body Repair Industry and over 10 years experience in the Paintless Dent Repair Industry. They originally developed this product to help auto body shops and car dealers perform their own repairs of door dings and dents without having to wait on a qualified paintless dent repair technician.
At first, manufacturing costs for this product were high. Consumers who wanted to remove their own dents had to pay $99 for this system. Recently, they have been able to bring the manufacturing costs down and offer you this same system for only $29.95! This system is proudly made in the USA from high quality materials and is now available to consumers worldwide.
- Chosen by the pros-body shop workers, auto dealers, paintless dent technicians, etc.
- Specially-designed to repair minor damage (shallow door dings, light hail damage, etc.) easily and quickly
- Most effective on smaller dents, but can remove dents up to the size of a baseball
DentOut is not a cheap knockoff. It is the original dent removal system used by auto body professionals worldwide!
NOTE! This product should only be used on original factory painted finishes.
DentOut System Includes
- Cross Bar
- Wing Nut
- 1/2" Flat Dent Lifter
- 3/4" Flat Dent Lifter
- High Temperature MIni Glue Gun
- 1 oz. Bottle of Releasing Agent
- 12 Mini 4" Glue Sticks for cooler weather
- 12 Mini 4" Glue Sticks for warmer weather
- Finishing Tool