Rain Shield is a long-lasting, nano-based protective coating that creates water repellent properties on windshields, rear windows and side windows, which increases visibility and safety during rainy days.
Rain Shield helps remove sleet and snow and also makes it easier to clean bug splatters and bird droppings. It makes rain drops slide off when driving over 40 mph without having to turn the windshield wipers on. Even though this coating provides exceptional rain repellent properties, windshield wipers should still be used as frequently as necessary.
- Increases visibility & safety during rainy days.
- One single application lasts up to 6 months.
- Easy to apply.
- Very affordable.
- Completely invisible.
- Does not leave a film or greasy residue.
- Can be used on windshields, rear windows, & side windows.
- No constant reapplication needed.
- Makes it easier to clean sleet & snow.
- Makes it easier to clean bug splatters.
- Performance not affected by windshield wipers.
- Clean the surface very well prior to the product’s application. Alcohol should be used to remove all types of contaminants.
- Make sure to clean the windshield wipers too as dirty ones will easily damage the freshly applied sealant.
- Shake the spray bottle vigorously to make sure its contents are mixed thoroughly.
- Spray a small quantity of the sealant to a soft microfiber cloth or pad and wipe it on the glass evenly using a circular motion.
- If you’re able to see light gray veils on the surface, make sure to keep rubbing the coating until they are gone.
- Drying time: 2 hours however maximum protection reached after 24 hours
- Once the coating has cured, you will be able to clean your windshield with just water and a cloth