Hampers, trash cans, diaper pails... they're all designed to store smelly stuff. How do you stop them from smelling up the whole room? The answer is to take one of nature's most powerful deodorizers and target the very source of the problem; to literally focus what keeps fresh air fresh, and bring it indoors. No sprays, no perfumes - just nature.
Use FreshAir Focus if:
- You have small spaces (bathrooms, laundry, office) where stale air or odors accumulates
- You have odor problems or where pets congregate
- You have bathrooms or laundry rooms that have less than optimal drainage or where mildew collects
No Sprays, Perfumes, or Chemicals Needed
The advanced technology contained within the FreshAir Focus serves to make breathing easier, cleaner and healthier. This simple, elegant unit provides the cleanest, freshest air possible within small low ventilated areas.
- FreshAir Focus uses ionization to provide clean air by creating ions that are negatively charged to remove microscopic particles from the air that will reduce allergens and harmful airborne pollutants
- FreshAir Focus also has a purification function to quickly freshen the air as it is being cleaned by the ionizer
- Purification function is easily activated using the button on the front of the unit and automatically turns off after 30 minutes.
- An extended purification function is activated by pressing the button on the front of the unit a second time. The extended purification function turns off automatically after 4 hours.
- The purification function can also be turned off manually be pressing the button on the front of the unit a third time.
- FreshAir Focus uses no chemicals and is quiet, easy to use, and low maintenance.
From the Kitchen, to the Garbage, to the cat litter tray and to even small rooms like the Bathroom where water or moisture accumulates, or other small areas that need focused attention, the FreshAir Focus is designed for the small area. Packing the same technology as all our FreshAir products, the FreshAir Focus is the perfect solution for targeted FreshAir.